Friday, April 24, 2009

Look Out LG!

Look whose got his learner's license today! Way to go Ryan!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go, little brother!

Karen said...

No way!!! Would you like to borrow my vehicle it has the extra brake in it since Marty uses it to teach driving.
Good job Ryan.

Jordan said...

Yay little brother!!! By the way... how did you get him to dress like that mom? He looks nice! I don't know if the shirt and shorts necessarily match but on their own I like them both

Jordan said...

Oh, and that sign is new since I've been there!

Chris said...

Not only is the sign new, but it's a whole different location. MUCH improved!!!!! Yeah, LaGrange.
Ryan dressed himself. lol I wanted to tell him the shirt didn't exactly match the shorts, but just let it go. ;) He all his plaid shorts & the polo shirts.