
Sunday afternoon I was cutting up some fudge that I had made a while ago and put in the freezer. Here's the conversation Amy (6 years old) & I had after she walked in the kitchen:
AMY- Looking at the fudge said "I don't really care for that!" (haven't we trained her well?) ;)
Mom- "Oh really?"
Amy- "Ya, I just don't like it!"
Mom- "Do you know what it is?"
Amy- "Well, no, not really"
Mom- "It's fudge, do you want a little piece?"
Amy- Still a little hesitant-- "Uh, ok, just a little"
Mom- "How was it?"
Amy- "Yummm, I like that fudge casserole!"
Mom- (Trying very had to keep a straight face)... "Oh. so you changed your mind?"
Amy- "Yep, I guess I really do like fudge casserole"
Where she came up with the 'casserole' part, I'm not sure. I was wondering if she was just trying to be funny, but every time she has had some since then she has still called it FUDGE CASSEROLE.
If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by for some of my delicious casserole ...it's bound to be the best casserole you've ever had! :)
AMY- Looking at the fudge said "I don't really care for that!" (haven't we trained her well?) ;)
Mom- "Oh really?"
Amy- "Ya, I just don't like it!"
Mom- "Do you know what it is?"
Amy- "Well, no, not really"
Mom- "It's fudge, do you want a little piece?"
Amy- Still a little hesitant-- "Uh, ok, just a little"
Mom- "How was it?"
Amy- "Yummm, I like that fudge casserole!"
Mom- (Trying very had to keep a straight face)... "Oh. so you changed your mind?"
Amy- "Yep, I guess I really do like fudge casserole"
Where she came up with the 'casserole' part, I'm not sure. I was wondering if she was just trying to be funny, but every time she has had some since then she has still called it FUDGE CASSEROLE.
If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by for some of my delicious casserole ...it's bound to be the best casserole you've ever had! :)
4 comments:
She is a funny person. I'd love some of that cassarole!
ha!ha!ha! So....I've been looking for a good fudge recipe. If you pass it along, I could post it on my cooking blog, if your okay with that, of course. Mmmmm.
You know that casserole is right up my alley!!!
too funny! I could picture the look on her face as you were describing that conversation:)
Post a Comment