Now these pictures could be a simple computer generated graphic or symbol, but those of you who know Ryan, know that he tends to be slightly an over achiever...lol. When he gets going on something his mind just clicks into gear & he has a vision of what he wants to do. He decided he wanted to make pop-up pages! He worked on this for hours and hours the past four nights.
I was just amazed at what he came up with.

Hester's arm moves to her mouth so she can drink
from the medicine bottle
from the medicine bottle



Chillingworth moves up and down like he is
descending from heaven by divine providence
descending from heaven by divine providence

Chillingworth searches Dimmesdale's heart like a
miner searching for gold-likely to find nothing but
mortality and corruption


I remember sitting on the bed with our other kids helping them read The Scarlet Letter. Well, four kids down, one to go... you would think I'd have it all figured out by now too, eh? Did you have to read it too?


3 comments:
amazing....makes me want to read it now! well...maybe I will pass because I will someday with Sophia!
my college english professor had an illness that caused her to miss quite a few classes...well those were the ones where we were doing this book...so she just said we were going to skip it:) guess I lucked out!
WOW Ryan, you blow my mind.
I've never read the book.
Wow Ryan... I'm impressed... but not really because everything you do is amazing so am I really surprised? Nope... But nice work!
Post a Comment