All three of our girls have loved their American Girl dolls. Natalie loved her Kirsten and Samantha dolls. Jordan loved her "Just Like Me" doll, and Amy loves her Rebecca and "My American Girl" dolls.
Amy modeling "Emily's" outfit
Modeling "My American Girl" outfit
American Girl is celebrating it's 25th year!
Ryan got in some hours for his service club
Everything was decorated with a Hawaiian theme
because the doll of the year-Kanani is from Hawaii
Amy had no problem being self-confident modeling. The funnest part was watching our American Girl totally be herself at the end of the fashion show. They had all the models line up on the runway and say their names, then they played a special "American Girl" song and the girls were to sing along and enjoy it. I videoed it a little, but was laughing so much it's not likely too steady. Here's a clip.American Girl is celebrating it's 25th year!
Ryan got in some hours for his service club
Everything was decorated with a Hawaiian theme
because the doll of the year-Kanani is from Hawaii









4 comments:
Wow, what a video! I'm sure I would have been dancing like that too :) The pictures didn't show up though. I want to see them!
Yep, that is confidence!
too funny....she doesn't get enough attention at home i can tell;)
Amy cracks me up! I'm really glad you got a video of her dancing lol
Post a Comment