Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Sharing Baby Pictures


Natalie & Jackson















Look what we found in our laundry!













Grandma West & Grandma Shirts
with Jackson












I have been keeping Jackson with me during the nights so that Natalie & Jack can try to catch up on some sleep. I take Jackson in to Natalie so she can nurse him then I burp him and put him back in his bassinette next to me. I guess Natalie took this picture of us snuggling.






Jack is having a baby!!


















Soooooo sweet!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

oh my goodness, what a cute baby!! and a cute mommy, and a cute grandma!

Kelly said...

How adorable, but you already know that! The one Natalie snuck of you is precious! Keep enjoying that precious bundle! But watch your laundry!!!!

The Walker Family said...

I just love jackson in the laundry basket! Are you beginning to train him now to do his laundery in the future? lol Maybe I should have done that with Forrest! Jackson is just precious!