After all of the hassels and stress because the place Jordan ordered her dress wouldn't answer her phone calls or emails, her nightmare came true...she discovered that they went out of business! I kept telling her things would be ok and that they would work out. Jordan went on Craigslist and found someone in Provo was selling the exact dress she wanted! She went over to the girls house yesterday and tried it on...and like Cinderella, it fit beautifully! What a blessing! Now, we're just hoping that we can get our money back from the other place...doubtful, but still hoping!
Jordan has been so easy going about all of the decisions with this wedding. I really wanted her to have a dress she loved...and now she does!! :)
I guess all of this will just be a part of her "wedding story" and memories. I could do with a little less drama.
Jordan has been so easy going about all of the decisions with this wedding. I really wanted her to have a dress she loved...and now she does!! :)
I guess all of this will just be a part of her "wedding story" and memories. I could do with a little less drama.
4 comments:
Yeah... not only did they go out of business... the whole company was a scheme. I fell victim to fraud!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress I bought yesterday though! I am so relieved to finally have a dress...
It's true, I have been pretty easy going and not very particular about decisions for the wedding but the dress situation was causing me HUGE stress and grief.
By the way mom, I'm very happy you made a blog post about me!
What's a wedding without a little drama? Not quite that much however!!!! Glad everything worked out with the dress, what a big relief!
You are Cinderella in the dress! Beautiful!
I missed so much with out a computer for a month! SO glad it's worked out.
Post a Comment