We had a quiet Christmas this year. It was the year for our married kids to be with the in-laws for the holidays. Bently and Bonnie did come down Christmas afternoon and we opened gifts together and enjoyed dinner. We got to talk to our Utah kids on the phone, and even got to Skype with Natalie, Jack & Jackson. It wasn't the same as having everyone here, but it was fun to be able to watch Jackson open the gifts we gave him.
I try not to complain too much about missing our kids, I know they would love to be here too. Next year will be our year together ... and we're really looking forward to it. :)
 |
| Acting out the Nativity |
We had the missionaries over for dinner on Christmas Eve like we do every year.
 |
The Wisemen -- aka Elder Collard and Elder Green. Can you believe that name combination?
I think our Mission President has a sense of humor, don't you?
Amy asked Santa for a yellow Lab. --this was His compromise--Thankfully, she was happy, & I have a feeling Santa was too! :)
Ryan got some new ear buds to listen to the music on his phone
This was the FIRST Christmas on record that LaGrange ever got snow on Christmas Day!!
It was pretty exciting stuff!!!!

|
 |
| One silly boy running barefoot in the snow-that's a little too much excitement! |
 |
Hey, can you believe it's actually SNOWING in Georgia on Christmas ?
 |
Our newspaper printed this picture of Bently & Bonnie
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1 comment:
What a beautiful family and a beautiful angel too.
This is the first time I've seen the new tv/tv cabinet. It looks nice and the tv isn't as terribly huge as you made it seem mom :)
Post a Comment